View Profile willcamick

421 Movie Reviews

Short but funny =) Now if only you WORK HARDER AND FASTER AND GIVE US MORE MORE MOOOOOORE! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! WE OWN YOU NOW! that would be super ^_^ Thanks.

aalong64 responds:

Next one will be in less than a month and longer!

WOuld love to see more stuff like this on NG. Its like everyone is trying to out gross each other on this site so its nice to see something simple.

David firth is the king of bizarre. Was unaware he went under the name DOKI though.

181 Game Reviews

The Music plays a big part in my enjoyment of this game but over all it's amazing. I got to the first boss and took a few swipes at him, Then the fist came, Then a few more swipes, then the spike ball came and then i got hit and the game crashed. Not sure if its a bug.

Love the game, Would pay to play all of it.

WOW that was fun =D

Cute, simple. Was starting t hate the cat lol.

44 Audio Reviews

Sounds amazing. =D

Bertn1991 responds:

Eep thank you!! ^.^

WOW really good. Epic work.

thekmanproductions responds:

Thanks!! :D :D

The old man voice is my fav. There all really good. Would be cool to hear some highs and lows just to hear what it would sound like. Also something breathy and something gruff.

AustinJayCook responds:

I shall make sure i take note of this for the next voice reel :D

224 Art Reviews

EPIC!

A cute ^_^

You did a really good job with the shading. I really like this.

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you! I'm happy you dig the shading ^.^

Hi there ^_^ Im Will. I enjoy Animating,Voice acting and creating music. My only goal on this site is to entertain you. I hope you enjoy my content and feel free to follow me to get the up to date info on what ill be making next. Thanks!

n/a